Family Practice Clinics
Home Care Services
24 hours per day
- Walk In Clinic every day of the week. 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, and from 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Baraga County Home Care and Hospice offering skilled nursing care, social worker, therapy services, and home health aide service.
- Hospice services offering skilled nursing care, home health aide service, clergy and spiritual support, volunteers, respite care, and bereavement support for family and loved ones.
- Baraga County Medical Equipment offering home medical and home respiratory equipment.
- Board certified radiologists
- All digital radiology services
- Ultrasound (OB/Gyn, Abdominal, venous doppler, echocardiography, carotids, thyroid, prostate, transrectal, transvaginal)
- CT Scans
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Bone Density Testing (Dexascan)
- Cardiolite Stress Tests
- Nuclear Medicine scans
- Electroencephalograms (EEG)
- Special procedures: venograms
Specialty Clinic & Weekend Walk In Clinic
Clinics held with visiting specialists including:
- CARDIOLOGY - Referrals, follow up visits and treatment for heart disorders. Held monthly.
- EAR, NOSE, & THROAT- Held twice a month for patient referrals, follow up and procedures.
- NEUROLOGY - Treatment of nervous system disorders. Held monthly.
- OB/GYN - Prenatal, and follow up visits for obstetrical patients and those needing gynecological treatment and follow up. Held monthly
- ONCOLOGY- Treatment for cancer patients including lab testing, chemotherapy treatments, medication administration, and follow up visits at the clinic weekly on Tuesdays.
- ORTHOPEDIC- Twice monthly clinic for treatment of bone and joint disorders, and orthpedic surgery, including total knee replacements.
- OPHTHALMOLOGY - Cataract surgery twice a month at BCMH.
- PODIATRY - Twice monthly clinic for treatment of disorders of the foot and ankle, and also podiatric surgery.
- SURGICAL - General surgery offered at BCMH in addition to the clinic for surgical patient visits through Surgical Associates of Marquette .
- SPORTS MEDICINE/EMG - Monthly clinic concentrating on Sports Medicine.
- UROLOGY - Monthly clinic for treatment of urological disorders, and urological surgery including cystoscopies and biopsies.
- URGENT CARE WALK IN CLINIC - Urgent care clinic available every day of the week - on Saturdays and Sundays and Holidays from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. in the BCMH Ouptatient Clinic and also every Monday through Friday from 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. Staffed by a physician and nursing personnel.
and Children's services
Rehab & Fitness Center
- General, ophthalmological, urological, orthopaedic, podiatric, and laparoscopic (diagnostic, tubal ligation, cholecystectomy, appendectomy) surgery
- Endoscopic procedures including gastrointestinal, respiratory, urological
- Board Certified Surgeons
- Certified General Surgeon, Patrick Bulinski, M.D.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
|Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Available for both Inpatient and Outpatient Services
- Diabetes Education
- Provided by BCMH's Registered Dietitian, Pam Dove, MS, RD, CDE and Certified Diabetes Educator with 12 years experience
Click on this link for more information in the brochure regarding the program:
MEDICAL NUTRITION THERAPY BROCHURE
This encompasses a vast array of capabilities through videoconferencing technology.
- Administrative Meetings
- Distance education for staff, patients and community members
- Equipment rental for business meetings
- Long distance family connections, parent/infant bonding, etc.
- Support group meetings
- Medical care (see telemedicine)
Medical care by specialists is available at BCMH through videoconferencing technology. You can be at a medical appointment without having to travel to a specialist's office, saving you time and money.
The technology allows you and your specialist to see and hear one another, much like a face to face visit. A licensed nurse will care for you during your appointment.
Some types of visits conducted at BCMH include:
- Surgical follow up
- Infectious disease
- Surgical weight loss
- Behavioral Health
- And more.......
Ask your specialist if telemedicine is right for you. An appointment can be scheduled, just like a regular office visit and will be held at BCMH.
For questions about telehealth services, call (906) 524-3354.
|Top of Page