Located by pristine Lake Superior in the city of L’Anse, Baraga County Memorial Hospital (BCMH) opened its state-of-the-art Hospital and Clinic in the summer of 2011.
BCMH is a non-profit critical access hospital with a busy Patient Centered Medical Clinic. We currently have openings for talented family practice, internal medicine, and emergency medicine physicians.
- Our culture is centered around patient care as our number one priority
- Our providers are a vital part of our team and help drive our success
- Collaborative relationships are encouraged and supported on every level
- Flexible work week
- No Call
- We offer competitive compensation and a full benefit package.
- Sign-on bonus available
L’Anse area offers a variety of outdoor activities throughout the year. L’Anse is surrounded by natural beauty, including lakes, rivers, and forest. L’Anse also offers many outdoor activities including fishing, hiking, snowshoeing, skiing, snowmobiling, four wheeling trails, etc…..
If you would like to learn more about opportunities at Baraga County Memorial Hospital and Clinic, please contact email@example.com
Local Areas of Interest:
Baraga County Memorial Hospital is seeking physicians for full time or part time employment. Successful candidates will provide high quality, compassionate, and comprehensive health care, using state-of-the-art tools in meeting the medical needs of patients. The position requires that the provider complete timely assessments and appropriate diagnosis, using evidenced based practice, and implementing a management plan that includes prescribing medications and making referrals when necessary. Our providers work closely with our clinical staff, so leadership ability is also desired.
Join an established practice that believes in teamwork and meeting patient needs throughout their life span.
Experienced physicians in Family Practice, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine are preferred.
- Must have current Michigan License.
- Must be board certified.
- Must be ACLS and BLS certified.
- Must be ATLS and PALS certified for emergency department.
- Must have current DEA numbers.
- Prefer experience with all age groups.
- Maintain confidentiality concerning the patient and family.
- Must demonstrate a daily commitment to the Standards of Behavior and Core Values of BCMH.
Benefits: Include medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401K, short-term disability, and other optional plans.